Why You Need a Elevated Feeder Stand for Your Pets?
Compare to the traditional pet bowls placed at ground level, there are several benefits for dogs when their food and water bowls are raised.
-Placing a dog bowl at the proper height for a dog allows him to maintain proper standing posture.
-When the head is kept above the stomach, food travels more efficiently down the digestive tract.
-Additionally, when bowls are at the proper height for dogs, there is less strain on their leg joints and neck.
Item: Raised Pet bowls
Material: Bamboo, Stainless Steel
S Dimension: 36 x 18 x 10cm/14.2 x 7.1 x 4inch
L Dimension: 43 x 23 x 28cm/16.8 x 9 x 7inch
S Bowl Diameter: 13cm/5.1inch
L Bow Diameter: 19.2cm/7.5inch
1 x Double Pet Bowl
2 x Stainless Steel Bowl
- [BEST BOWL SET FOR PET] The raised dog bowl is made of stainless steel and bamboo, both are non-toxic, odorless and food grade. Choose this trustworthy bowls to provide your pet safer feeding.
- [TWO SIZE TO FIT SMALL/LARGE DOGS AND CATS] 4'' Tall Pet Bowl stand size: 14.2 inch length, 7.1 inch width and 4 inch tall; 7'' Tall Pet Bowl stand size: 16.8 inch length, 9 inch width and 7 inch tall.
- [SWALLOWING EASILY] This elevated pet feeding station provide ease of access to food and water which can help facilitate movement of food when traveling from the mouth to the stomach.
- [2 STAINLESS STEEL BOWLS] They are durable, sanitary, rust-free, non-leaching and dishwasher safe. Size of small bowls: 5.1'' outer diameter and 2'' deep; Size of large bowls: 7.5'' outer diameter and 3'' deep.
- [GUIDANCE] This elevated pet feeder is perfect for any cat or small dogs but is especially recommended for: Aging pets, Pets with arthritis, Pets with neck or back problems, Pets susceptible to bloat or megaesophagus.