There is a growing belief among veterinarians and breeders that a natural diet is necessary for a pet's health and well-being. Unlike raw meat which may contain harmful bacteria and parasites, our fresh quality meats are pasteurized for your safety and ease of use, while still providing the benefits of a raw diet. After pasteurizing, our foods are flash frozen in order to maintain our excellent product quality without the need for artificial preservatives. Flash freezing seals in flavor, aroma and nutrition, without the traditional in-home freezing which can cause "freezer burn" to develop. All of CountryPet Naturals recipes are formulated to offer a 100% complete and balanced diet for dogs or cats of all life stages, as set out by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO). In fact, our recipes not only meet, but exceed the AAFCO standards. This means that everything your dog needs to lead a normal and healthy life is included in our food. Serve as a complete and balanced meal, or mix in with your dog's current food.
- Natural Ingredients - Our premium food is made from all natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. There are no chemicals, artificial ingredients, additives, colors or preservatives. All recipes are grain-free and gluten-free.
- Made in New Zealand - All ingredients are non-GMO and sourced from quality farms in New Zealand. All animals are pasture raised, and are not fed any grains or given antibiotics of any kind.
- Extremely Palatable - A great choice for all animals, including picky eaters or senior dogs who have lost interest in their food.
- Vital Nutrients - Our recipes include vital organs and bones including the liver, lungs, heart and ground bone of lamb, venison and beef. Our chicken recipes include the heart and ground bone of chicken.
- Suitable for All Life Stages - The nutritional requirements of your pet varies at different life stages (i.e. growing, adult, senior, pregnant or lactating). Our recipes are formulated to meet the nutritional requirements for all stages of an animal's life according to the American Association of Feed Control Officials (AAFCO).